Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This is what a Romantic Novelist looks like, part III

Blimey, what a response!

I was half expecting one or two kind reponses, but literally lost count of the overwhelming number of fabulous photos being Tweeted, blogged and Facebooked in response to my "This is what a Romantic Novelist looks like" campaign. Some absolutely wonderful shots, from the glamorous to the outrageous. There's also a gallery of wonderful photos on the RNA website, where you can see what the Daily Mail left out!

I've started a Facebook page where we can share all the "This is what a Romantic Novelist looks like" pictures together in one place, but for now here are a few highlights.


 
Roger Sanderson and Jan Jones
 
Stacia Kelly
 
Liz Fenwick
Cally Taylor
Talli Roland
Not a blue rinse, twinset or rain bonnet in sight!

There have been some fantastic blogs on the subject too, from Jan Jones, Catherine Miller, Talli Roland, Julia Williams, Julie Cohen, Stacia Kelly, Chris Harding, Nicola Cornick, Kate Walker, and Imogen Howson, plus plenty of others.

I had so many requests for the t-shirt I mocked up for yesterday's post that I decided to create one at Zazzle and put it on sale. So now we can tell the world even when--gasp!--we're not online!


So there you have it! We're fabulous, not frumpy. Here's the proof! Now, keep those photos coming...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Kate! I take my rain bonnet off to you!

    Liz X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Romantic Novelist, but I love this! most excellent... found you via Jane so just saying helloooo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Kate! Please post your letter that appeared in the DM, too, when you get a chance - I can't seem to find it online!

    You're on fire!

    ReplyDelete