Saturday, April 02, 2005

Did I mention I'm on a wheat-free diet? Got so sick of itchy skin even with my mega-strength antihistamines. Not quite ready for a full elimination diet (recommended : rice, water, pears, lamb. Except I don't eat meat so it'd be rice, water, pears. For a freaking month). So I'm eliminating things one at a time. For now it's wheat. Some small improvement (could also be to do with the fact that I'm not clouded with flour all the time any more) but not a lot. Haven't taken a tablet since Thursday, so I'm doing pretty well, really. If this fails it's dairy. Gonna be hard - that'll be pretty much a vegan diet. Eeek!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:43 am

    Best of luck on your diet. I've been on no wheat diet of my design. And I also eat little to none meat. So I feel for you. I hope the diet helps because it's really hard.

    ReplyDelete