Thursday, June 02, 2005

Aphrodite Unlaced

For some reason I keep wanting to say Unleashed instead. I'm weird. These are the guys who just bought Amy's story.

Got an email back (sixteen and a half hours. Not bad) to say that they're trying to steer clear of vampires for now - ironic, since I don't usually write them - but she liked the story. She said nice things about it being stylish and riveting :D She's gonna talk to her colleagues about it, but if they do take it I'll have to add to it. Hey, adding not a problem. Cutting is what I hate. More sex, more dialogue, more exposition - not a problem.

We'll see what comes of that.

1 comment:

  1. I always want to call them "Unleashed" too. Whassup with that? I had to fix it in 3 seperate places on my new website, where, incidentally, you can also see my new cover: www.AmeliaElias.com

    (Is it a comment? Is it a commercial? You make the call...)

    ReplyDelete