Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Enough about me. Let's talk about me. Whaddya think about me?

Put your iPod (or in my case, a horrifically dreadful selection of songs stored on my computer) on random and use the song titles to answer these questions. It's like being 17 again!


1. How does the world see you?
Phantom of the Opera--Think of Me.
Well, they think of me. That's nice.

2. Will I have a happy life? Angel Eyes--Abba
Um. That's not a very happy song, is it?

3. What do my friends think of me? El Tango de Roxanne--Moulin Rouge
Riiight.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? Make Up My Heart--Starlight Express
My God, I have naff taste in music.

5. How can I make myself happy? Heal The Pain--George Michael
So fairly obvious then. Except: what pain? Am I in pain?

6. What should I do with my life? Your Song--Alessandro Safina (again, Moulin Rouge. We can safely substitute Elton John, I think)
I should sit on the roof and kick off the moss? Or--ooh, I know! My gift is my song! Except it's not. Um. Be hopelessly romantic, is my best guess.

7. Will I ever have children? On My Own--Les Mis
Ha!

8. What is some good advice for me? Try--Nelly Furtado
Ha, ha!

9. How will I be remembered? My Culture--Maxxi Jazz (I may have got the x's and z's wrong there) & Robbie Williams
Ooh, I'm culture.

10. What’s my signature dancing song? How You Remind Me--Nickelback
Well, okay. I've never danced to this (more of a gentle mosh, I think).

11. What’s my current theme song? Hungry Eyes (Dirty Dancing, dunno the artist)
It's more like a hungry stomach, really. Eyes bigger than my belly? I wish.

12. What do others think is my current theme song? Come What May--Ewan McGregor
Look, I have other, non-Moulin Rouge stuff on here. Honest.

13. What shall they play at my funeral? Your Song--Alessandro Safina
I think Media Player is pissing me about here.

14. What type of men do I like? Every Breath You Take--The Police
Stalker men. Nice.

15. How’s my love life? Lazy Sunday--Small Faces
Bugger all happening. That's about it.

Well, that was a diverting fifteen minutes. I'd like to say in my defence that it took me almost that long to get Media Player to shuffle the contents if My Music folder, and I'm still not sure it worked (see above re: all that Moulin Rouge stuff). Plus, half the tracks it came up with were just listed Track 2 and stuff, and my speakers aren't working so I couldn't listen.

So, that was largely pointless. But I did like the answer to the children question.

No comments:

Post a Comment