Monday, November 06, 2006

Random bollocks

"Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing." –Margaret Chittenden


Got that from Linnea Sinclair's MySpace. I love Linnea, because not only did she write a brilliant book that I absolutely loved reading, but she also loves cats. Oh, and when I reviewed her book for my newsletter, she emailed me to say thank you, and that she'd like to use the quote on her website. What a thoroughly, bloody nice chap. Er, chappess.

Also, today is my parents' 35th wedding anniversary. It really doesn't seem like five minutes since their 30th, or even that long since their 25th. Thirty-five years--pretty impressive, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment