Sunday, January 21, 2007

New blog template

I know, aren't you excited? I bet you're so thrilled you're compiling a list of the differences. I know I am.

Okay, nothing else to say. Got a new confuser--I mean, computer--and have spent most of the day swearing at it. I was going to post a picture of my exciting new haircut (it's blonder! And marginally shorter than before!) but since I really, really can't be arsed to search out the software that comes with the camera upload...you'll have to wait.

In the meantime, here is a picture of David Tennant. (I transferred a discful of all my most important files over this arvo. Am intending to link the two PCs together so I can copy all my files, but for now it's essentials only--stories, bookmarks, photos of Sugar and Spike, etc. Daivd came courtesy of my trawl for a screensaver...)

No comments:

Post a Comment