Saturday, May 19, 2007

Calloo callay

...Patrick got married today! Okay, so none of you know who Patrick is, but we've been friends since our first day at school together. Like, aged five. We've known each other so long we made one of those I'll-marry-you-if-no one-else-will type deals. Thankfully, then he met Gemma, who is a sweet and pretty girl (and I've no clue what she's doing with him, ha!). And the wedding was today, and it was lovely. Since I didn't have my camera there I don't have a picture of the bride and groom, but I do have a picture of me in That Hat, taken when we got back:


And here's one of Mum, and me with a plantpot on my head:


Later it's off to the evening reception, where I shall drink large quantities of wine and wake up with a raging hangover in the morning. Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have far more courage than I!!! I don't think I've ever worn a "Hat". But, you look gorgeous! I hope you consumed LARGE quantities of wine! We're working on quality bourbon in celebration this weekend!

    ~S

    ReplyDelete