Saturday, July 28, 2007

Who is this guy?


Isn't he gorgeous? He's the closest I've ever seen to Luke from the Sophieverse (yes, it's a 'verse now. Deal with it), even down to the stubble and loosened tie. I've had this guy in my head (sadly, that's the only place I've had him) for about four years now, and I've never one hundred percent truly visualised him. This delicious slice of manhood is about 99% perfect for Luke. Well, he's about 99% perfect anyway, so far as I can see. Except for that damn bottle.

But I don't know who he is! I've Googled 'til I can't Google no more. Doesn't anyone know?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he looks exactly as "I" would expect Luke to look too!!! Good looking picture... :)

    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:40 am

    WOAH! He does look just like him...

    ReplyDelete