Monday, August 11, 2008

New cover!

Here's the cover for this month's release from Changeling Press, Out Of This World, by the talented and Doctor Who-loving Renee George. We love Renee!


Out Of This World is released on 28th Aug** and features a Yorkshire werewolf who herds his own sheep, an inter-dimensional traveller and a spaceship with built-in sex aids. Excerpt will be uploaded soon!

**Correction: Out Of This World has just been moved up the schedule and will now be released 22nd Aug!**

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Sexy! Oh, and my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Don't forget to send me the excerpt, Cat/Kate. (wink)

    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it! And Lena, I will send an excerpt, once I've remembered where I put the damn thing! My computer is like a big, disorganised library...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:49 pm

    How could I not do a solid cover for a fellow Whovian? Eh? LMAO.
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete