Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sex On Fire

Okay, it's not just because I'm currently totally obsessed with this song (I was going to link to the video on YouTube but it keeps telling me it's not available in this country... is that part of the new ruling about music videos? Sucks, man). Here, you can listen to it with the lyrics on screen--actually quite helpful, because while this guy has one of the best rock voices around, it doesn't make for crystal clear delivery.

I've got this stuck in my head while I'm working on the next Empire story. It's about a straight pirate on a gay ship and a cross-dressing female dragon shifter. (You know, one of these days, I'm going to write a book about normal people). Possibly the title might end up being Sex On Fire, so long as I can get over my vague uneasiness that it does sound like something you should see a doctor about.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    (Where's the fun in writing about normal people?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:00 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete