Thursday, March 04, 2010

My new baby

I haven't posted about this yet, but just less than two weeks ago, look what I got:

It's a brand new iMac with a giganticus screen and a very clever mouse (which only slightly aggravates my wrist, but we're working on that). It's also a picture taken from my phone, since a) I don't know what I've done with my camera batteries (we're having an extension built and I don't know where ANYTHING is) and b) there's no CF slot on the Mac, so I need to either find the cable (see above re batteries) or buy a card reader.

But I keep getting sidetracked, especially when the big shiny 21" screen is showing a picture of Aidan Turner.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I thought you meant you'd got Aiden Turner. I was all ready to come over and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, if I did, I'd have better things to do than tell people about him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the dark side! have you gotten a copy of Scrivener yet? you will think you've died and gone to heaven.

    (And yes, I should be asleep but I'm catching up on commenting on all my friends blogs tonight ;))

    And if he did, you'd better at least take SOME video of him!

    ReplyDelete