Thursday, February 17, 2005

Congrats to my fab CP, Amy Edwards, who not only came first in her category for the Romancing the Tome contest, but also first overall - Grand Prize Winner - netting her fully paid conference fees! Now Amy, dear - hurry up and write some more, I wanna hear what happened next to the divine Gareth Ambrocio *drool*

Booked the Finn tickets today. Just me and Alysia going - Nick being out of the country. Probably in Gambia or something again. Can't he go to Spain, like a normal person? Also, can't he text/email back like a normal person? I asked if he was coming back this weekend a couple days ago, and then I sent a text to see if he was around tomorrow (Rich & Riv are playing in the village) and still nothing. Bah.

One month until my birthday. I'm getting so old! I'm gonna be forty!!!!!

;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 am

    LOL, K8! Gareth's book would get finished a lot faster if he'd behave. And I really only won the contest because I learned the secret handshake. I'd teach it to you, but it doesn't translate well over the internet, and I'm much too lazy to set up a webcam (if I had one, which I don't).

    ReplyDelete