Friday, February 11, 2005

Wheeeee Friday! Can't believe this is the first time since school that I've had an actual weekend off. Well, second time if you count last week, but I mean the first job I've ever had that doesn't haul me in on a Saturday or a bank holiday. Ooh! Bank - oh, damn, there wn't be any until Easter and I'll probably have left by then. Oh poo.

Spent this afternoon doing nothing. Well, that's not strictly true. I spun around in my chair a few times and made out a plan for changing round the furniture in this room with the cunning idea what if I put the computer, and therefore the modem, closer to the window, then Reich will get a reliable signal on his super computer and stop bloody using mine. Pretty cunning, don'tcha think?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Found your blog through a link from Kimberley D's. :)

    ReplyDelete