Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Whoops... forgot about this... I mean Tag, I'm it!

Ahem, Michele posted this weeks ago and I kinda forgot to do it. but wanyway. Just in case any of you don't already know this/are still reading... tag, I'm it!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1) Get an actual print book published
2) And another
3) This could go on
4) Drive an Aston Martin, preferably my own
5) Snog a movie/rockstar. A good one!
6) Get married at the Bellagio, or the Little White Wedding Chapel
7) Get mentioned in the Times Style magazine. Positively.

Seven Things I Can't Do:

1) Blow my nose
2) Eat dead animals
3) Run
4) Any kind of ball sport
5) Go a whole day without fantasising about a yummy hero doing unspeakable things to me
6) Be tidy
7) Get up early without grumbling about it

Seven Things That Attract Me To My (in my case) Future Mr. Wonderful

1) Mind-numbing good looks
2) An expressive face
3) How he finds my jokes funny
4) How he makes me laugh
5) Nice smell
6) Great shoulders
7) Agrees that my cats are my family

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:

1) Manky
2) Betcha by golly wow
3) Shiny
4) You stupid bloody fucking goddamn piece of crap! (to my computer)
5) Hello, baby (to my cats)
6) Want! Shoes, want!
7) Me and whose bank account?

Seven Books (or Series) I love: (ps, Michele I love you for mentioning my books!)

1) Anything by Terry Pratchett, especially the City Watch series
2) Anything by Jennifer Crusie, especially Welcome to Temptation which I travel with, like a security blanket
3) Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
4) Dark Hunter books by Sherrilyn Kenyon
5) Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
6) A Knight in Shining Armour by Jude Deveraux (see above re. security blanket)
7) Bridget Jones I&II

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:

1) 10 Things I Hate About You
2) Serenity
3) A Knight's Tale
4) Moulin Rouge
5) The Slipper and the Rose
6) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
7) Gone with the Wind

Seven People I Want to Join In:

1) You
2) You
3) You
4) You
5) You
6) You
7) And you. Don't think I can't see you at the back there.

3 comments:

  1. Cat, I'm reading Sundown, and it's friggin' awesome! You rock, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:38 pm

    Wow! You share 3 of my top 7 movies (10 Things, Knight's Tale and Moulin Rouge, in case you were wondering). Good stuff!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete