Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stuff

Not really a lot to say. Feeling wistful because I was watching Pride and Prejudice, which always makes me want to live in a sort of polite, beautiful, soft-focus world wherre all the frocks are pretty and I'm as thin as Keira Knightley.

Took the kittens to be microchipped, and now they're not talking to me. Figures.

Reading over Amelia Elias's Outcast, and feeling guilty because I really ought to be writing instead. Although I'm even getting distracted from the reading, because the cover is so pretty, see? Hope I get such pretty covers from Samhain. Go and buy the book, because it's Amelia's birthday, and she needs some consolation for being so old now.

Oh, and just for Lexxie (okay, and for me too):

Am trying to search my local libraries for Casanova; but there have been hundreds, and it's hard to tell which is which when the online catalogues don't show a cover...

Oh! And a final edit to add: look what I found! Remember I said on the first night in Atlanta we had dinner with Sherri Kenyon and Dianna Love Snell? Well, I finally found the picture the waitress took. It was on Leiha's blog. She's sitting, second from right. I'm next to her, in red. Behind me, R-L, the blonde is Dianna, the redhead Sherri, the brunette her assistant Erica) I may have spelt that wrong), and then Mich (ditto). The lady next to her and the girl seated, in green, your names escape me, I'm so sorry! In my defence I'd come straight off a 9hr flight and had been awake 24 hours. On the far left are my roomates Kendra, seated, and Amelia, standing.


I've been looking for this photo for ages: thanks Leiha!

No comments:

Post a Comment