Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Losing IQ points.


I could feel myself getting happily ditzier as the bleach soaked in. Ahhh, being blonde again!

It was actually curled when I left the salon. But, my hair being as stubborn as it is, by the time I got home (about a seven minute walk) it was as you see it now. Well, c'est la vie. Think of the maintenance if it was curly! I might have to even, you know, brush it.

And, I got brownie points because there was no purple in it this time. I don't think Faye believes I'm actually scared of her--but hey, this woman has more power than the president of the US. After all, he has no say in how bad my hair looks.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 pm

    Great new color!!!

    I had a cut. about 2 inches off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 pm

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete