Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Newsletter poll and a contest

Keen newsletter subscribers may have noticed a poll being posted on my Yahoo group. It's to ask what sort of bonus features you'd like to see on the group--artwork, unedited opening chapters, that sort of thing. I'd like as much feedback as possible, so to encourage everyone to participate, I'm offering a participation prize.



By simply voting in the poll, you'll be eligible to win this very very cool I, Spy? mug (which reads, I stared at him. Was this like a last meal? Better make it good, then. "Coffee," I whispered. "Black."), plus a download of any one of my Kate Johnson or Cat Marsters ebooks. Not a member of the group? Join up here! It's a low-volume newsletter, but the group also holds an excerpt vault (and possibly, soon also some extra goodies!).

1 comment:

  1. saxfgocHi Cat,
    Cute mug *g*....I joined your newsletter today,I thought I was all ready on it.(silly me)
    Hugs, Danette

    ReplyDelete