Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pink, purple and blue

No, not the proposed new colours for the Union Jack (although how damn cool would that be?), but this week's shades of my household. Or something.


First up, the blue: my dear mama's new car. Can you believe I get to drive this thing? Well, that is, if we can ever get my brother out from behind the wheel...


Then my funky new hair colours. Well, I get bored easily. This has actually faded a little from Wednesday when I did it: it was practically fluorescent then. Well, it says leave the dye on for half an hour, but is that half an hour from when I start making the little foil packages, or from when I finish, 'cos it takes me 45 minutes...



This rainbow of colours keeps prompting all those bleached'n'straightened blondes to glare at me. It's quite fun actually.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love the hair!!! That rocks. And almost prompts me to go change mine back to blond again....hmmmm.

    *chuckle*

    The car looks zippy and fun! Enjoy the summer months with it! And boot brother dearest out of it LOL

    ReplyDelete