Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Procrastination station

What I ought to be doing today is working on Kett's book. What I'm actually doing is fannying around making her family tree on FamilyEcho.com. I found this site after getting frustrated with PowerPoint's limited ability to keep track of Kett's admittedly complicated family tree. I was losing track of who was whose stepmother, half sister, cousin...whatever. Hey, it's not my fault it all my characters keep shagging around and creating half-families everywhere.

Oh...wait. It is. It's probably a reaction to my own, very very simple family tree, which could be created on PowerPoint using about five clicks (no divorces, no remarriages, and only four cousins).



Well, at least it's something to do while I wait for the heating to be mended.

No comments:

Post a Comment