Monday, June 02, 2008

Review goodness!

I'm always superstitious about reviews. If the first one is good, then the rest will be. So far (touch wood, cross fingers, etc) I've only started out with good reviews. Yesterday, I got an unstarred but brilliant review for Still Waters from ParaNormal Romance.

I loved the new characters introduced -- Rachel is a hoot and one I hope keeps making appearances. Maria is a great friend and will always be there for Sophie. And who could forget her parents. They have to be the greatest parents alive.

Ms. Johnson has outdone herself with this one. She's even woven in the back story so that you don't feel lost by picking up the series in the middle. I can't wait to read the next story. Please, Ms. Johnson, hurry, hurry, hurry.

I LOVE it when reviewers say things like hurry hurry hurry!

I also got the first review for Spaceport: Incognito. I was double nervous about this one since it's my first sci-fi, but it seems to have made a good impression on JERR:

The plot was perfect, including an ending that made me jump for joy. I enjoy Ms. Marster's books very much and I hope that the Spaceport series will include more of her books. Get this one now-you won't regret it!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:48 am

    I knew JERR would agree with me, LOL! Congrats, Cat!

    BTW, I tagged you :)

    Emma Ray Garrett

    ReplyDelete