Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Read More

No, it's not a directive (although it is a jolly good suggestion), it's a blog tag thing I'm annoyed about. You know? When you have a long post, but all that shows is the first few paragraphs and then 'Read more',
and you click on that and, well, read more. Only with Blogger it's not very simple: the directions are a bit like those Help files that start, "And this bit is the keyboard," and from there leap straight into "Add the {span} tag to the style sheet after the {$MainBodyIndex$} tag." Uh...yeah. Well, anyway. I tried it, and it ate my template. So I tried it again, and this time it ate my template so thoroughly I had to go back and re-do most of it. And for some reason the header is all squished up there in the corner, with no background.

Maybe it's time to get a new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment