Monday, February 02, 2009

10 things beginning with K

One of those Facebook memes, and I'm bored. Not actually going to tag anybody because I can't really be bothered harassing anyone else to do it, but if you want to give it a try, feel free. And before you do, check out the Narnian scenes from yesterday, when we walked the Demon Puppy round the fields and the nature reserve:




Now for 20 things beginning with K:

1. What is your name: Kate
2. A four letter word: Kohl
3. A boy's name: Keith (cheating: this is my dad. Sometimes I open his mail...)
4. A girl's name: Karen
5. An occupation: Kamikaze pilot
6. A color: ...Khaki (thanks Mum!)
7. Something you wear: Knickers
9. A food: Kale (I think? A type of cabbage?)
10. Something found in the bathroom: Knot (of hair? Gimme a break)
11. A place: Khabarovsck
12. A reason for being late: Kinky sex
13. Something you shout: Kids!
14. A movie title: Kalifornia
15. Something you drink: Khalua
16. A musical group: The Killers
17. An animal: Kangaroo
18. A street name: King's Road
19. A type of car: Kangoo (Yes, it is: one of those mad Renaults)
20. The title of a song: Kiss Me

The one that defeated me was colour... clearly I had help there. You know, a lot of languages don't even have K in their alphabet!

If you want to pass this on, here are the original 'rules': It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempted to walk my dog yesterday, but as he was seeing snow for the first time he was far more interested in eating it. :)

    ReplyDelete