Monday, April 10, 2006

Six books

I don't really have anything to talk about today, so I'll just share with you the revelation that I have six books published. Six! This time last year I didn't have one. Since August, in fact, there've been books about: vampires, Egyptians, werewolves, elves, crack whores, nypmhs, satyrs, group sex, courtesan-assassins, half-lion men, mad faeries, wizards, pirate queens, fishing floats, mad faeries having group sex... er, I think that's it. There is more fae-group-sex coming up in the next book, but for now I'm writing about someone who can't speak and someone who doesn't like to. Which means the book's really about sex and fighting.

Oh, and the one I have planned after that is about a psychic and a guy who can fly. Normality is so boring.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Kitty-Cat. That really is impressive. At least it impresses the shit out of me.

    I expect very big things from you in your life, ie: NYT bestseller lists, n' shit like that.

    See ya sweetie!

    ReplyDelete