Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stuff, part three

(or however many parts we've got to by now). Nothing to do, not much to say (isn't that from a song? One of those 'hey look we're on lots of drugs!' Beatles songs? Come to think of it, whatever made my parents think they were a suitable band for me to grow up to?). Still recovering from yesterday's hangover (I mean, from drinking on Tuesday night. When you get the end of the first bottle, just say no!). Going into town to buy cat food bowls and cat toys and other things that will make me go googly-eyed (like normal women in Mothercare). Don't know why I'm putting all this stuff in brackets (stream of consciousness? No, not awake enough for that).

Tune in tomorrow, when I shall be able to give you a rundown of this week's stop story: my new glasses!

I have got to get me a life.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:18 am

    I want new glasses big time. The computer is seriously killing my eyes.

    ReplyDelete