Friday, June 16, 2006

Amber alert


Marjorie is an eXstasy author, and I'm assured this is genuine. It's been more than 12 hours now--a day and a half, I think. Just putting this out to see if anyone can help. The link below has more information.

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Marjorie Jones
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE : PLEASE FORWARD

This is NO hoax... this is MY daughter. Many of you know me and the
lists I've sent this to are the only ones I could think of. I am on
my way to the sheriff's office so they can dissect my computer and
maybe crack her yahoo codes and see who she's been chatting with and such.

MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING



PLEASE FORWARD TO THIS TO ANYONE YOU CAN! OTHER LISTS, FRIENDS,
FAMILY. SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS AND SHE COULD BE IN
DANGER! PLEASE PASS THIS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment