Thursday, June 15, 2006

Free associations

So I got a new phone the other day. Mostly because my old one was rubbish, ring volume was so low I could never hear it no matter how high I turned it up, screen was poky, etc. Plus, it had a really annoying arial stump that always got caught on stuff in my bag, or my pocket, so if by some miracle I ever heard the damn thing ring, I could never get to it in time to answer it.

New phone is supercute. No stupid arial. Big screen. Currently it sports a picture of Sugar being adorable (she's 14 weeks old, she can't be anything else). I wanted my old picture of Tinker practising his 'I'm old and skinny and need food' wail, but I can't seem to transfer them over. Old phone has USB port, but needs software I just can't be bothered to buy. Can always MMS them to someone and get them to send them back to my new phone.

Don't really even know why I got a new phone. I mean, whole days go by where I remember I've left it in my bag and no one's called me. I really only use it to text Alysia, who emails most of the time when she's at work, or Patrick, who I don't speak to all that much, or Richard, who lives in the same house as me, which is a little pathetic. Or Amy, to whom it is free to send an IM, but neither of us are that bright.

Speaking of Patrick, am going bowling with him today. No especial reason except that he asked and I'm bored. Apparently his brother, with whom I have exchanged prescisely no words ever before, is also coming, and someone else I don't know. Well, anyway. Beats lying around in the sun all day.

Now that there is sun again. The storm has cleared the air. It's not really warm enough to lie around though. Went for a walk yesterday, wore a hoodie, but it got warmer as I was walking. Coming out of Spar (really must learn what it's called now, hasn't been Spar for about twenty years) saw my old teacher from primary school. V strange to see them when they're smaller than you. Also to think of her as 'Aileen', not 'Mrs Smith'. At least, I think that's how you spell her name.

Wow. From new phone to old teacher. Five paragraphs there, and I don't think any of them contained a single interesting fact. Free associations.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. I must be the only person in the world who doesn't have a cell phone. I lost mine and didn't even notice for a week. I took it as a sign.

    Cute cat picture, btw.

    ReplyDelete