Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: things I will not do today.


Thirteen things I will not do today

1. Eat more than half a bar of the chocolate Fester sent me.

2. Watch TV when I should be writing.

3. Eat crisps.

4. Ignore the contest entries I have to judge by the end of the week.

5. Fantasise about stories I'm not writing.

6. Ignore the story I'm meant to have finished by the end of the week.

7. Have imaginary conversations with the Spike figurine Amelia gave me for my birthday.

8. Ignore the edits I said I'd have finished by the end of the week.

9. Go to the pub.

10. Drink more than four cups of coffee.

11. Fantasise about new puppy.

12. Forget about the sock I took off the other day and now can't find.

13. Fantasise about any of the following men: David Tennant, James Marsters, Nathan Fillion, the hero I'm supposed to be writing, Luke, the guy I met in the pub the other week.

So far, I've failed in only... twelve of those. When the pub opens, I shall probably fail number nine too.

ETA: Okay, I failed number nine. But I succeeded in number four, and that counts for something, right?





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

  1. Good luck NOT doing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold the phone...

    You have a Spike figurine?

    Where did she get it? I need one noooooooow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh, she got it from me, Emma! And I'm not telling where I got it. It's the Subway Spike figurine, complete with loads of little safety pins all over him...

    And Cat? There was never a chance of succeeding on this list. You know that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a Spike figurine? I am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fantasize about Nathan Fillion every day. Your not-to-do list is a toughie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find myself doing things like this all the time! Most of the time when I should be writing. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you kindly remind me to participate in this???

    Just...kick me or something...

    ReplyDelete