Friday, July 20, 2007

Just a little trivia

Okay, not trivia. But I don't have a lot else to post. So...


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current street name);
Lady St John

(I LOVE this! I'm gonna use this...)

2. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first
three letters of your middle name)
K-Eli

(That makes me sound like...I'm not sure. A hick supermarket?)

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Cat

(No...that's my psychadelia name)

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Elizabeth Leeds

(Not a particularly exciting soap opera, then)

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name,
first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden)

Johkamc

(I think that's in Namibia)

6. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)

The Purple Aspalls

(uh. This sounds obscene)

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of your grandfathers)

Harry Maurice

(No...I don't know how he ended up with a name like Maurice either)

8. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and
the name of your favorite kind of shoes)

Rose Boot

(Again... I sound like someone off Coronation Street)

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name )

Um...my parents don't have middle names. They reckon they were too poor. So...I guess I'd be either Barbara Keith (their first names) or McLoughlin Johnson (I like this!)


There! That was fun, wasn't it? What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment