Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zoicks!

It's been a while since I blogged, but I'll get back to it soon. Good weather--the kind that begs me to sit outside on my newly built terrace--has been an unexpected distraction, as has the sudden need to evacuate the loft of 17 years of accumulated crap. And we're really BAD accumulators in this house. And that loft is frigging hot this time of year. Which is probably why it need new insulation--hence why it has to be cleared out!

In the meantime I'm preparing for my workshop at the RNA summer conference, on social media--and please, if you have any issues you'd like to hear addressed, let me know!

I'm also looking after one Demon Puppy and four adored cats, one of whom still thinks I'm her scratch post.

And on Monday, courtesy of my dad, I have debenture tickets for Wimbledon, so outfit planning has taken quite a chunk of my day.

So how've you been?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we don't have a loft, but we do have a garage which hides the most useless stuff ever. My husband loves DIY things and keeps everything for future use, but then it never happens.

    ReplyDelete