Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday already?

Good lord. And it's October! Oc-freaking-tober!

Wow. I'm finishing up the latest Sundown story (about an incubus and a fashionista elf), working on an idea for a new series Changeling is putting out next summer, still trying to persuade people I've never met before in my life and people I've known since childhood alike to buy my damn book, dealing with the Demon Puppy who is having her first season and is therefore even madder than usual, trying to find time to finish Almost Magic (and come up with a better title)...and for some reason this week I've decided to give up alcohol. Well, not really for some reason, actually because I had way too much to drink on Saturday and have just had enough of hangovers, thank you very much. It'll probably last until I go to Southwold on Thursday and have to deal with a) the Demon Puppy (you want to try taking the mad hound into a pub for lunch? Argh!) and the temptation of the local cider, which is just too yummy.

So, what are you all up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment